Ragdollz aTradmark

Ragdollz aTradmark

tisdag 15 mars 2011

More ranting the but just a little... just a tad....

So the meeting at my sons school was canceled due to "miscommunication". I called the pricipal as soon as I got back to work and a non dead crap phone. My view on reality doesn't seem to be the same as her's. I´ll talk to the teachers when I get to school later today and check what their reality looks like. Because when I've talked to them earlier they agree fullheartly.
Staff - "Yes he needs an adult with him at all times. We need an extra adult as an assistent for him alone because his needs are to big for us to cope with since we have the rest of the class to look after"
Im fully aware of that. But I need them to back me up when I go to the principal about it. Not looking over my shoulder and realising that Im alone and the staff has hidden behinf a bookshelf.

There. No more ranting for today.

I think I will kill a ragdoll with cash tonight. Because its all about the money.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar