Ragdollz aTradmark

Ragdollz aTradmark

tisdag 26 april 2011

Keep it clean

Why cant people just use the trashcans? Is it like a worldwide conspiracy to drive me inte a public ragefit? Or are some people just stupid as bricks? Because Im not joking, one of these days Im going to snap. I've already found myself telling grown people of for stuff like that. Kids I get, the I just "Hey, I think you forgot this" but grownups? Come on... "I dont know about you but I sure dont like to sit in *insert random icky crap* Im rapidly turning into a bitter badtempered nag. My secret fear is that I one of these days will snap and cram something icky down the throat of the next jerk talking back to me.

I just need more cats and then the transformation to crazy catlady is complete.



Click the darn link to see the full picture ^^


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar